found this from: @CH0C0L4T3CH1P
Content in this journal is NOT suitable for younger viewers as it contains graphic material!
You have been warned!
* * *
If you want your proof, then take it:
Guys, please stop commenting about finally finding something to end your life with. I've had enough of reliving the past week in nightmares. Keep those comments to yourself or at least talk to someone if you're having such thoughts.
I'm going to be updating this as I gain more information about this topic. If I find any interesting & recent articles online or through my mail, I will link them at the bottom of the page. Thanks to everyone who has been reading this and sharing it around the site and in other media platforms. So many have already been tricked into committing suicide, so let's do all we can to make sure nobody else does.
So, I'm sure you've seen the "Blue Whale Game" around, right? Well, it's NOT a game. It's a suicide challenge.
What is this "game" for?
Simple: the object of your game is to follow a list of tasks that an admin tells you to do. These can be tasks like watching a scary or psychedelic video, listening to music the admins tell you to listen to, carve words and whales into your wrists, be in a Skype chat or call with another "whale," or even cut three lines into your skin. You must provide photographic evidence that you did the tasks and can not tell anyone what you're doing. The object of the game is to win by committing suicide after 50 days are up.
This is not fake, it's real. I've had a friend recently die because of this by jumping in front of oncoming traffic. It's terrifying what this "game" does to you. Honestly, having a friend die right in front you enough is a traumatizing experience. I try not to think about it, but the last thing that they said to me was "don't become a whale" and that's when they went.
Anyway, the "Blue Whale Game" isn't something you can just search. The server is a private one, which means an admin will end up giving you the link if they think you are "worthy."
NOTE: A friend wouldn't be able to send you the link. Only a curator or admin of the private server can send you the direct link and will cause you to download a file, which will expose all of your personal information.
What if you don't want to play the "game?"
Really, I don't think you can exactly decline. After all, they manage to take all of your information so they can either blackmail you or try and find you if you refuse to do anything. Just don't click the link. (Ex: www.higgypop.com/blog/want-to-…
)NOTE: Clicking on that "start the game" button on the article above will not do anything. Scroll down to the comments to find out other users' comments on this topic or to why they clicked on the link.
I have not personally been sent a link like the one in the article above, so please know that not all information stated is accurate. Most of it is, but I'm just not sure how the admins are able to contact those whom are deemed "worthy."
In other news, this "game" is terrible. It took hundreds of teenage lives, possibly even thousands.
I felt that a more in-depth description of this would be better to spread, as most of the journals or status posts I see are simple like this:
"DO NOT PLAY THE BLUE WHALE GAME
It is a suicide game that forces you to cut and carve things into your body and will cause you to kill yourself!"
That's not all it is, so I decided to share as much as I knew about it.Do not accept the challenge. Do anything you can to avoid it, speak against the admins. Just don't risk your life to try and troll them.
***Are officials/police doing anything about this?
Yes, they are trying to pinpoint the EXACT location of the server's database. So far, they have decided that it is most likely to be in Russia, which held the first few reports.How long has this been going on for?
Since 2015 through present day. Started out small, it is now spreading from Russia to parts of the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States.
These are the tasks that you will get:
1. Carve with a razor "f57" on your hand, send a photo to the curator.
2. Wake up at 4.20 a.m. and watch psychedelic and scary videos that curator sends you.
3. Cut your arm with a razor along your veins, but not too deep, only 3 cuts, send a photo to the curator.
4. Draw a whale on a sheet of paper, send a photo to curator.
5. If you are ready to "become a whale", carve "YES" on your leg. If not, cut yourself many times (punish yourself).
6. Task with a cipher.
7. Carve "f40" on your hand, send a photo to curator.
8. Type "#i_am_whale
" in your VKontakte status.
9. You have to overcome your fear.
10. Wake up at 4:20 a.m. and go to a roof (the higher the better)
11. Carve a whale on your hand with a razor, send a photo to curator.
12. Watch psychedelic and horror videos all day.
13. Listen to music that "they" (curators) send you.
14. Cut your lip.
15. Poke your hand with a needle many times
16. Do something painful to yourself, make yourself sick.
17. Go to the highest roof you can find, stand on the edge for some time.
18. Go to a bridge, stand on the edge.
19. Climb up a crane or at least try to do it
20. The curator checks if you are trustworthy.
21. Have a talk "with a whale" (with another player like you or with a curator) in Skype.
22. Go to a roof and sit on the edge with your legs dangling.
23. Another task with a cipher.
24. Secret task.
25. Have a meeting with a "whale."
26. The curator tells you the date of your death and you have to accept it.
27. Wake up at 4:20 a.m. and go to rails (visit any railroad that you can find).
28. Don't talk to anyone all day.
29. Make a vow that "you're a whale."
30-49. Everyday you wake up at 4:20am, watch horror videos, listen to music that "they" send you, make 1 cut on your body per day, talk "to a whale."
50. Jump off a high building. Take your life.
If you're stupid enough to want to play this game then you're going to have to search hard. Assuming the game even really exists, it's not out in the open. You can't find the Blue Whale Challenge on Google or even on a Facebook group. According to news reports it exists in closed groups and in private message conversations.
It's said that he game administrators often choose their victims rather than the players themselves seeking out the game.
Perhaps you're just looking to play so that you can troll the admins, to expose them or to seek revenge but remember, anyone who encourages a vulnerable teen to take their own life is sick and you don't know what people like that are capable of.
Clicking a link someone like this sends you or downloading a file could expose a security vulnerability on your phone or computer that allows the admin to steal your personal data which they could then use to blackmail, manipulate or trick you into playing.
Source: www.higgypop.com/blog/blue-wha…***I've noticed a few people in denial about the whole topic.snopes.com is not the most reliable source to get information from, I'm just being honest. It's not a real news site. I mean, you can find the whale cuts on the victim's skin once the bodies are being treated. It's really not a fraud, it is true due to this evidence. Yes, I get that some people do not want to admit that it's true, though providing false evidence that this topic is a fraud does not back up the claims that have non-factual evidence.***I would like to thank those few in the comments who acknowledged my friend. I'm trying to pull through, so it's good to know that there is still good in the world. If they were still here, I'm sure they would appreciate all the effort you all are putting into this to try and stop this "challenge" once and for all. Thank you. ***